Friday, November 24, 2017

The Flower Challenge #14

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  My daughter and son-in-law were here for two days, my granddaughter her husband and two kids were here for breakfast and my son, his wife and two girls stopped by for a visit.  All the activity has left me devoid of crafting ideas but I made a card earlier that I haven't posted for The Flower Challenge.
This die cut is one I got from Michele a long time ago and I don't remember who made it.  I colored it with Zigs and put it on a stitched rectangle with a sentiment from SSS.  Clean and Simple, quick and easy.

Thanks for dropping by. 



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like you've had a busy and Happy Thanksgiving Bobby! Your card is wonderful. The flower looks like its a real pressed bloom! Pretty CAS card!

Viv said...

It's such a lovely CAS card Bobby, such a pretty flower and love the stitched edge too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

Anita in France said...

Sounds as though you had a full house, Bobby ... how wonderful for Thanksgiving! What a beautiful card ... the delicate bloom is so lovely ... a perfect image for the simple and powerful sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

How wonderful to have a house full of guests, Bobby! Your card is gorgeous; a real star of the stage!
Hugs~c