This is how I used to make my cards before my Cricut, just focusing on the printed paper and mixing it with other papers and ribbon. I did stamp the sentiment, though, which is not what I usually do. My Distress Ink in Peeled Paint was the color that matched my ribbon so I decided that was the way to go. I also had some pearls in the same color so added them for a little bling. So simple.
I am entering this at My Craft Spot and Celebrate the Occasion.
Very nicely done, thanks for joining CTO!
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
ReplyDeleteLaurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com
Pretty !! Love the paper ! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
ReplyDeleteJoy
Love your CAS card, very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CTO!
Oh so pretty.
ReplyDelete