This is my second post for today. I'm am so afraid I'll get busy tomorrow morning and forget to post the card I made for the 12th week of Muse . This is the inspiration photo.
And here is my card.
It took me a while to come up with an idea for this card.. I said yesterday that I'm trying to not be quite so literal so I didn't want to use a leaf cut. I found a couple of stamp sets by Hero Arts in Marshall's while I was in Ohio last week. One of the stamps was this lovely peacock feather and I thought it would be perfect. I colored some dew drops with a purple marker for the centers (I know they look blue in the picture but they're really purple.) The sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot.
Thanks for stopping by.
LOVE your interpretation of the MUSE card - just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
I don't think I've seen dew drops before, but they look awesome colored and on your card!
ReplyDeleteVery cool take on the MUSE, Bobby! It's fun to see a card from outside the box!!
ReplyDeleteWow I just love your peacock feathers. I need to find a stamp like this. Just so cute. TFS AJ-
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely, Bobby, beautiful images, gorgeous dewdrops and tons of lovely white space ... perfect! Anita :)
ReplyDeleteLove the richness of the purple - this is a very clever take on this week's Muse - thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea to use these feather stamps, I tend to be too literal myself and I often look at other people's fantastic designs (like yours) and say... 'now why didn't I think of that' lol.
ReplyDelete