Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #749

Today's card is for Freshly Made Sketches based on a sketch by Jen B.


I bought this SSS Wonky Tree die a few years ago when I was at CREATE.  I may have made one or two cards with it last year but I had it with me and decided it would work great with the design and to add to my Christmas stash.  I pulled out a bunch of cardstock scraps and cut each of the three tree sections in every color.  That way I could play around putting them together and end up with extra trees.  The glitter strip is from Altenew's Moonstone and the silver embossed sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio. 

I put the extras all on one card.


I'll add a sentiment when I have access to one I think will fit across the bottom and put the panel on a card base.  

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable little trees! I love that they're wonky and yet so strong, plus the pastels are unexpected, which makes a Christmas card more of a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is simply wonderful!!! I love those wonky trees and the colors you have used to create them. Fabulous design too, GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute and colorful, wonky trees Bobby. Love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Bobby! I LOve your pastel Christmas trees! They are absolutely dripping with cuteness and so darling used in our sketch! Thanks for playing along - and for being a 'regular!'
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool trees! Love the layers of different colours. So pretty, Bobby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the prettiest Christmas card! I just love those wonky trees! The colours are so fun. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the prettiest little trees, Bobby! Love the soft pastels and touch of sparkle! Just fabulous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your wonky pastel trees! They'd make such cute "Baby's first Christmas" cards! Thanks for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweet little trees and the colors you used, Bobby! Two fantastic Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shape of your trees and the awesome pastel color palette too Bobby! What a fun, fun card and perfect for the sketch...love it! Love the 2nd card with all the extra pieces too...YAY for the Christmas stash!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card, Bobby, and the non-traditional colours make it even more fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete