Denise is the host for Stencil Week at Just Us Girls and it's Anything Goes.
I chose to stencil Altenew's Sunny Flowers with Gina K Carnation inks and Altenew Forest Glade and Frayed Leaf after stamping them with Toffee Crunch ink for a softer look. I saw Therese Calvird use colored cardstock for a background so I embossed Always Sunshine on light green paper. The sentiment from the set was stamped directly on the card.
There is plenty of inspiration from the Design Team and our guest designer Betty Keefe on the blog.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

As always, your talent with florals delights - and this is no exception. Such pretty flowers; the embossed cardstock is a wonderful background.
ReplyDeletehugs~c
WOW!! This is soooo pretty Bobby! I love the light green embossed background and your flowers with all the embossed swirls are just magical! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteBooby... great florals as always... really intrigued by the layering...very cool.
ReplyDeleteHow is it that I've never seen these darling flowers? It must be new! LOve the pale greens with the muted reds and of course the embossed background is fabulous, too!
ReplyDelete=]
Beautiful card Bobby. Love the embossed background to showcase your lovely stenciled flowers. The colors are so pretty together.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful with the background embossing and the pretty flowers on top!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers, Bobby! I love the detail and how they look with the green embossed background!
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely, Bobby! Love the colors and what the embossed background adds to your design!
ReplyDeleteYour stenciling and embossed background make this a fantastic card, Bobby! I love the colored background.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Bobby! Love the gorgeous embossed leafy background ... the colour is so beautiful. And your gorgeous florals and leaves look amazing over top. Love the sentiment! :) xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! I love those die cut and stenciled flowers paired with the embossed background and perfectly placed sentiment.
ReplyDeleteBobby, the embossed background caught my eye and I had to zoom in to see if you glued die cuts to it or embossed it. Love how it looks behind your pretty stenciled flowers. Great card!
ReplyDeleteLovely soft embossed background Bobby and I loooove your beautiful blended flowers as always.
ReplyDelete