We have a gorgeous photo taken by team member Kate for our inspiration this fortnight at Time Out.
We are sponsored by Top Flight who will give the winner a $25 store credit. The team is also being joined by Jane Taylor as a guest designer.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

12 comments:
Stunning Bobby - the alcohol inks were the perfect choice for your "stained glass" ... perfect vellum sentiment too! Hugs, Kate!
Beautiful background with those alcohol inks Bobby and a perfect die cut to show them off. Love your card.
Absolutely stunning alcohol ink 'stacking' Bobby! That die was made for this photo challenge!
=]
You got a beautiful result with your alcohol inks Bobby! It is obvious that your card is inspired by the photo and your black die over top really accentuates the beautiful glass.
Amazing AI panel! I love your bright colors. Your die and inks were perfect for this challenge, and you proved it!
Oh, my, this is gorgeous, Bobby! Your alcohol ink colors are so bright and vibrant with wonderful movement and the black die cut makes them stand out so beautifully!
Gorgeous, Bobby. The alcohol ink background was absolutely the perfect choice and I love that you paired it with black. The background is fabulous paired with that sentiment!
hugs
jaydee
Oh WOW, this is stunning. I can't stop looking at it, Bobby. Simply beautiful!!!!
What a fabulous card! Your stained glass is incredible, Bobby!
AMAZING colours and design, Bobby. Beautiful card! xx
Your alcohol ink background is perfect Bobby! It gives such beautiful vibrant colours behind the black die cut panel! I hope you have a lovely day! :)
You and I were oin the same page with our alcohol inks. Your inking os wonderful and I love the cover plate you used to mimic the window. A most fabulous take on Kate's photo!
Post a Comment