Karren had the perfect sketch for me to break out my Altenew Clematis for Freshly Made Sketches.
I should have brought my color swatches so I could tell you the actual colors I used for the die cuts and background. The flower was cut from light pink, inked in the center with Saltwater Taffy DI. The light green leaf was shaded with Altenew Parrot. The patterned paper is from Honey Bee's Vintage Love and applied to soft gray cardstock.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

Oh. My. Gorgeous! I love this, Bobby! I love the soft colors of this, plus the design works perfect for the big clematis
ReplyDeleteOh, Bobby, this is just beautiful!!! I love that soft color, pink but bordering on peach. And that background is just enough!! So, so pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty flower and I love that soft pink with the gray background! A perfect time to break out that die, Bobby!
ReplyDeleteLove your soft colors, Bobby! Pretty card!
ReplyDelete