Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #754

The sketch for Freshly Made Sketches is wide open and ready for any half panel you want to design.  I had one already made and in the package.


Jesus is the focal point of Simon Hurley's Nativity Scene, cutting him in color while Mary and Joseph are silhouettes.  The background was colored with Distress Inks and splattered with Hero Arts Unicorn Spray.  The sentiment is from Spellbinder's The Three Magi.  

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so thoughtful and lovely. It's a beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby this is stunning! Such a wonderful surprise waiting, and all ready for our sketch!! I'm so glad you found it - and shared it with us!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your night sky is amazing. I love the colours and design of this beautiful card, Bobby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful rake on the sketch, Bobby! The nativity scene is gorgeous and to think you had it ready and waiting. Thanks so much for joining us at this week's Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful take on the sketch -- so pretty, and definitely special, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use your nativity scene you already had done - it is perfect for the sketch. Your night sky is lovely. A special card indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, Bobby! I love how you did the baby Jesus in color and you found the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh do I ever LOVE this card Bobby! I love the background, the silhouettes of Mary & Joseph, baby Jesus in color, and that wonderful sentiment too! The sketch is absolutely wonderful for this FABULOUS card! Definitely a winner in my mind!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh... I love this, Bobby! What a beautiful use of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful scene! I love the gorgeous rich colors in the base with the white area keeping the focus on the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful this is. Love the focus on baby Jesus. Just a delightful design. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning nativity scene, , Bobby. The background is absolutely amazing. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! Congrats on your FMS win, very much deserved!

    ReplyDelete