Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

The Paper Players #802

The Paper Players has a candle challenge this week and I made a card


What do you think of this for a bright and happy birthday card? The dies are from SB's Just Add Cake kit cut from scraps.  The sentiments are from MFT.  I added some Nuvo drops to the flames and Pico Embellisher to the cherry for a bit of shine.  The background is embossed with the Tasteful Textile folder from SU and the frosting with SB Crackle Paint.  

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

  1. No surprise here -- it's a great Birthday card! Love the bright, bold colors to add to the party fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chocolate cupcake looks yummy! Super cute, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I am drooling!! That cherry on top is the perfect final touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colorful cupcake - it is so cute. The icing & cherry look yummy. I like the way you did the sentiment and that lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a fabulous and fun colorful birthday card, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kind of cupcake, Bobby! Lots of frosting! That crackle makes the frosting look like my Mom used to make! I never could master it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute birthday card, Bobby! I love the crackle paint embossing folder on the frosting, what a great way to use that texture. The colors are fun too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete