Thursday, September 29, 2011

Flower Power

Saturday I got a chance to go to Michaels with a 40% off coupon and bought a Recollections stack called Fashionably Chic.  It has some beautiful flower prints in it and I decided to use one to make a card for two challenges, both calling for ribbon.

 

This is how I used to make my cards before my Cricut, just focusing on the printed paper and mixing it with other papers and ribbon.  I did stamp the sentiment, though, which is not what I usually do.  My Distress Ink in Peeled Paint was the color that matched my ribbon so I decided that was the way to go.  I also had some pearls in the same color so added them for a little bling.  So simple.

I am entering this at My Craft Spot and Celebrate the Occasion.

6 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty !! Love the paper ! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card, very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete