Friday, October 28, 2011

Crayon Card

This is the sketch for this week's Sweet Sunday challenge. 


I kept thinking, "What can I repeat five times across a card?"  I had planned to use the box of crayons on another card and said "That's it!"  (Yes, I do talk to myself.  lol)  I didn't do the entire box, just the different colored crayons and they are cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge.


The colorful ABC paper worked great for the background although if I'd paid attention, I would have put the yellow crayon where the red one is and it would have looked like it's actually writing on the paper.  I popped them up on foam and used glossy accents on the ends to make it look like wax.  I had a font just like the background letters and used it for my sentiment, printing it in blue but changing two letters just for fun.     Can you see that the C is red and the R is green?  This would make a cute kid's card.

No comments: