I cut this little guy from Simply Charmed with his denim overalls and red shirt. He's loving the hay (picture paper stack by DCWV) in the background. I'm entering him in the challenge at Cooking With Cricut.
Susan at Cricut and Grasshopper sent me two blog awards. I became a recent follower of hers and you might too, if you check out her blog. She said she was sending the awards to people who have fairly new blogs with few followers. So thank you, Susan, for thinking of me.
With the Butterfly award there are no rules attached but with the Versatile Blogger award there are a few rules.
1.) Thank the person who awarded you
2.) Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know
3.) Award 7 other bloggers this award
I checked the other awardees and not one responded to Susan by thanking her or following the rules. Now I must admit I usually consider these things in the same category as chain letters. I want no part ot them. So I'm going to compromise. I'll thank Susan, which I did earlier in the post and will do on her blog, and tell 7 things about myself, but I am not going to pass the awards on. I don't think the Versatile Blogger Fairy will come and take my award away if I don't but if she does, so be it..
Here are my seven things:
1. I live in the geographical center of the lower peninsula of Michigan. It says so in the park. lol
2. I have helped side 10 houses, 1 garage and 1 church, in addition to putting on a steel roof.
3. I play FarmTown with my DIL every day.
4. I am a closet interior designer, having redone 4 houses in the last 20 years.
5. I collect owls, over 100 of various sizes, shapes, materials and uses.
6. I play hammered dulcimer.
7. I love old tools. I have a number of old kitchen ones hanging on my kitchen soffit but the rest are packed away since we "down-sized" and I have no room to hang them.
Okay, I know that was much more than most of you wanted to know, but there you go. To each his own.