Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gobble 'til you Wobble

That's the title of My Craft Spot's challenge this week.  It would be funny if it weren't so true.  We do have a tendency to overeat when a Thanksgiving feast is spread out before us.   I chose to take it literally for the challenge and actually make a turkey gobbler. 

This little cutie is from Simply Charmed and the whole card is a case of make the best of a mess. I cut him too big.  Okay, so I'll make him  go off the edge of the card.  There was a challenge last week that asked you to go over the edge so why not with this one.  Then, do you notice anything different about him?  I accidentally cut the wrong key for his waddle.  The turkey is key 34.  I cut layer 4 on key 35 which was the highlight on a stocking trim.  It wasn't until I looked to see where the two little circles went that I realized I had the wrong cut.  If I didn't tell you, would you know that it isn't right?  It looked okay to me.  In fact, I liked it better than the real waddle cut. 

2 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!! I love your sweet turkey! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Bamabel said...

Fabulous card! Love the paper choices too! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot!

Aymee