Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happyy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

It's been a while since I've posted on my blog.  I guess I could have posted other things when I didn't have any cards or layouts done but I just sort of gave up.  I'm making myself a promise to do better this coming new year.  I'd like to say I'll post EVERY day but that may not happen so I'll just say I'll post as much as I can. 

We leave in two weeks for 2 months in Gulf Shores, Alabama and (insert sigh) I can't take any of my cardmaking things with me.  I do need to get a LOT of cards made ahead for all the birthdays during that time and, of course, Valentines.  That should give me plenty to post about.  And if not that, I will be making a quilt or two (I can fit in a sewing machine and a little fabric, but not a ton of paper and my Cricut).

I hope you all have a great new year and find inpsiration in the many blogs that are available for your enjoyment.

No comments: