Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No Crafting Again

Another day has gone by and I haven't had a chance to do any cardmaking or scrapbooking.  I did go through my cards to see what I need to make for the first couple of months since I will be away from my Cricut until mid-March.  Hopefully that work will start tomorrow.

My parents left for Florida this morning, so I took some time to help get them organized and into my sister's car for the drive to the airport.  Thankfully she was flying with them. ( I just got a call and everything went smoothly.)  After that, there was a luncheon and meeting at the church, followed by undecorating which took quite a while.  Why do decorations seem to take longer to take down than put up?  When that work was finished, we went to my parents house to empty the refrigerator and shut off the water, two things that didn't get done before they left.

Guess what I've been doing tonight?  Reading through my blog list.  Except for the ones that come through email, I haven't read any for almost a month.  I don't know how those of you who have a large number of blogs you follow get through them all.  I saw a lot of good creations and am anxious to get back to work. 

No comments: