Monday, March 19, 2012

Haul Part 1

I do not live any where near a really good scrapbook shop.  Yes, there's a JoAnn's 20 miles away and Michael's and Hobby Lobby are 50 miles but their printed papers are limited.  So Friday, while at my granddaughter's, I walked to a nearby scrapbook shop and went wild.  I walked through the store picking up wonderful papers right and left.  All told I bought $50 worth of designer paper shown below.


I can't wait to start making cards and scrapbook pages with these beautiful papers.

My granddaughter got a Cricut Expression for her birthday on March 14th, just before I arrived.  I got to spend time sharing with her about my card making experiences, showing her blogs, video tutorials, and the Cricut Craft Room.  I was going to buy her a cartridge for her birthday but we couldn't find a store that had any on sale. :(  I decided to give her the one I had ordered for myself on sale and had with me but never used - Elegant Edges.  Now that one will go back on my wish list. 

No comments: