Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eh?

Some sketches speak to me and some don't.  They call them challenges because that's what they should do, challenge you to work it out.  After seeing some of the cards, either by the DT or those who've already submitted their entries to Card Patterns, I was thinking I might not follow through with posting this.  Then I decided "Art is subjective."  What appeals to some, does not appeal to others, so here it is. 





I had this paper from K and Company laying on my work table just waiting to use it.  I thought this challenge provided the right sketch.  Maybe it's the proportions that are wrong.  I'm not sure but I'm not in love with this card.

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Its a Lovely card!!!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, I LOVE your gorgeous soft colors! And you can use it for anything--you may not be in love with it, but it is so pretty!!! :)