Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sew Thankful

I had time to sneak in a card with all I had to do yesterday.  So many of the challenge blogs are continuing the thankful theme and I had this paper I bought last summer and never used. 



The topnotes were cut from Elegant Edges.  The faux buttons are dies from PTI, the top two popped up.  They are actually the same purple in the print but don't show up that way on film.  This was so easy I think I may make a few more.  Luckily I saved the sizes on Design Studio.

The challenges:
My Craft Spot - Showing Gratitude
Celebrate the Occasion - Thanks
Die Cutting Divas - Thank You

This may not qualify for DCD because I didn't use an embellishment.  I thought you just had to use and mention what you are thankful for in the cardmaking world and I would say Design Studio.

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the paper and the design is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Darnell said...

Okay, you know I gotta say it: this card is "sew" adorable! That thread paper is the cutest ever and (oh, no) "sew" colorful!!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful. Love the background paper.
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Sew pretty:)...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

Bobby said...

Thank you "sew" much, Darnell.

Tonya said...

Fab sewing card! Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! What a perfect background paper for your sentiment!!! SOOO glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Esther said...

Darling card!!!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!!!!

Kate said...

Ohhh, what great paper to go with your sentiment - and the buttons are a perfect embellishment to tie everything together!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the clean lines of your fabulous card, such a great color combo and adorable embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Thanksgiving, give thanks, thanks" Challenge :)

Gwen said...

Great card! I love the shapes you used in the center! Thanks for playing at My Craft spot.