Friday, November 2, 2012

Slow Polka

I have been busy in my craft room and I'll show you some of what I've been doing later on.  Today I need to get my card posted for the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.  It's "Seeing Spots"  use polka dots. 

 

I wanted to do a Get Well card with a turtle and with a polka dot back, he fit the profile, as they say.  He is cut from Create a Critter with dotted paper from PTI.  His face was stamped with a Peachy Keen stamp.  I like it so much better than the cut face even if I don't have critter faces.  The background was embossed with the Floral Screen folder, and layered over a plain green.  The word bubble was printed on the computer and cut by hand.   The sentiment won't make sense until you see the inside.


Oops, I thought you could read it better.  It says"  If you want to get well fast, You've got to take it slow."  The dots are from the turtle back cut.  They looked so lost laying on my workdesk.  lol

3 comments:

Darnell said...

Oooh, him's adorable, Bobby! Well done!!

(I usually type united as untied, too, and you're right, it's really hard to spot. Also, I type sued when I want to type used. It's getting LOTS worse with this age-thing that keeps hanging on. Now you know the real secret behind my blog style! BTW, I edited my post thanks to you and other smartees who pointed out that both pubs are words. I should have said I ran "search." And rescue.)

Craftin Desert Divas said...

The turtle is so cute. You did great with the polka dot challenge. Have a great weekend.


Tara

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the design. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx