Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm Getting There.

The quilt top is done and ready for the longarm quilter.  The ornaments are made for the grandchildren and sent off.  (I'll post a picture of them at a later date.)  I usually give them on their presents but that means they don't get on the tree until the following year.  I decided to change that and give them early. 

The women's Christmas luncheon at the church is over.  I was in charge of the program, which was simple:  a couple of readings and a game of Christmas Bingo.  I made these for bingo prizes.


I must say I scraplifted this idea from My3escrapbookking.  She used Create a Critter for hers but mine are from Simply Charmed.  The penquins are 5" tall and the boxes are 3" square.  The faces are stamped with Peachy Keen stamps.  Here is a side view.

 
I put tissues, hand cream and lip balm in each one.  They were a hit.

Now it's time for me to start on my Christmas cards.  I see that a lot of my blogger friends have had theirs done for a while.  I can't make up my mind what I want to do that is easily reproducable.  There are a number of seasonal challenges this week so maybe I'll come up with something as I work on them. 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is TOO! TOO CUTE!!Love Penguins!!!
Have a Fabulous day,
Migdalia

Caroline said...

These are so cute love the penguins. Caroline xxx

Angela said...

How adorable are these!!!? VERY! What a sweet and useful gift this is!