Monday, March 25, 2013

STB 11


Here's the sketch for this week's Seize the Birthday challenge.  As you can tell by the pink background, it's to be a feminine card.


I went crazy at a scrapbook shop a year ago and this bright paper is one of my purchases.  I guess I liked it because it was fun, colorful and sort of girlie.  This challenge was the perfect time to bring it out.  The striped border was the backside of the print.   How fortunate was that?  I didn't have to go looking for something to match.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot stamped in Dusty Concord Distress Ink.  The card is already in the mail to my DDIL.




4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What a fun and cute card! I love that paper and how convenient that you could use the backside for the border! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday! :)

Rose said...

super fun and bright card :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Kate said...

Great card! That paper is super and perfect for a bright and cheerful birthday card!

Lesley said...

I love the bright and fun paper, I would have chosen it too! It looks great on the sketch and the sentiment is super sweet Bobby!!! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!