I finally had a chance to do a little crafting yesterday and decided to get back in the groove with a sketch challenge. Seize the Sketch has this one to work from and it had me stumped for a little while. Maybe that's why I'm hurrying to make the deadline.
I didn't think through my card so there were things I was going to do to it and forgot until it was all stuck together. It still turned out okay, just not what I was thinking.
I used printed paper instead of adding a sentiment. The candles, cut from a PTI die, are embossed with the Distressed Stripes embossing folder, but once I added the Glossy Accents, the embossing sort of disappeared. I was going for a waxy look and failed. :( I also added Glossy Accents and glitter to the flames.
Now that my work surface is a mess, maybe it will inspire me to get some more cards done. I know that doesn't sound logical, but I'm hoping what I have out will spark something for another card.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope your creativity soars this week.