Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CASE Study #176

This is the last challenge with Donna Mikasa as the muse over at CASE Study.  Here is her gorgeous card.


I took my inspiration from the centered pink image and vellum flag.


I had a difficult time with this because I didn't have a large image that would look good in pink.  I was going to cut a large heart but thought that was too blah.  I remembered that the Confetti Garland set from PTI had a heart stamp and used that to make a . . . heart shaped petaled flower?  Or four hearts in a circle?  Just to be different I embossed my sentiment from Paper Smooches in silver.  People talk about being out of their comfort zone.  This is it.  This card is WAY too CAS for me.  I love it when others do it but it doesn't feel right when I do.  At least not this time.

Thanks for stopping by.   May your creativity take you in the direction you want to go.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is sweet. I don't think it is too CAS at all, and the vellum and silver embossing really take it up a notch.

Lynn said...

Petaled flower! I think this looks fabulous Bobby!

Deepti Stephens said...

This card is lovely, Bobby. Thank you so much for always leaving some love on my creations.. :)

Bonnie said...

I think this is very pretty, Bobby! I LOVE all that white space and the vellum flag is so pretty with the silver!

Darnell said...

CASlicious CASfection!! Love this one so much, Bobby!! Hugs, Darnell