Thursday, February 20, 2014

COS #27, LIM #159, CPPC and NBUS

Masculine cards.  Some bloggers say they have trouble with them but I rather like to make them.  I'd better. With all the men in the family, I need a LOT of masculine cards.


An old scrap of Authentique paper, along with green scraps, NBUS Penny Black stamps and some Hemptique cord and it's all she wrote.

I'm entering this at  Less is More and CAS on Sunday where the challenge is masculine.  I'm also entering a new challenge for me that I heard about from Darnell.  It's called Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  Like the name says, you are to cover your card base with patterned paper.  I do that a lot so I'm glad to find this monthly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by to visit my little blog.  If you've been here before, do you notice anything different?

6 comments:

Anne said...

Fun card, super DP for a guy, though covering the whole card with it isn't ideal for C&S cards...
Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is really cute Bobby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mariken said...

I love your masculine card!
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Joyce said...

Fab masculine card. I also enjoy making masculine cards, and do not seem to struggle any more than other types of cards. Of course, your argyle and colors are perfect for a masculine look.

Kate said...

Super man card! The colours and papers are just right! Great design too!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your super card - hope to see you again soon. x