Monday, March 17, 2014

CFC #129

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I have a joke for you.  What is Irish and stays out all night?


I've had this card ready since I first saw the challenge at CASual Fridays.



The Soft Stone card base is clear embossed with a background stamp.  The flag is a stripe from MME.  The sentiment from My Craft Spot is stamped on a tag in HA Charcoal and tied with some black twine.

No more homework done for class although I did play around with a couple of techniques and stamp sets.  I'm off now to tune my hammered dulcimer so I can play a few Irish tunes for a group this afternoon.

Oh, the answer to the joke is "Pati o' Furniture.

Have a fun day and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Cracking up at your joke...right up my husband's alley...I'll have to tell him! Love the softness of your card Bobby. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I heard Kelly Rippa read your joke on her show this morning, Bobby!! Your card is really perfect, inspiring, and elegant. I have a friend going through a tough time with a negative attitude and you've inspired me to find a similar sediment in my stash and make a card like this for her. TFS!!

    It would be cool if you put up an audio of your playing! You rock with all your many talents!! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good joke, good advice and a pretty, monochrome card. Love the contrast of the stripes and the swirls - lots of interest here! I'm with Darnell - let's have a recital - not even sure what a hammered dulcimer is, but I'm very impressed at how multi-talented you are! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you play the dulcimer! Love the shades of gray card! Very classy with a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the smile, Bobby :) I love all things St. Patty's, just not the drinking part (LOL)! I love how oyu used the BG stamp with the tag design! Just lovely! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. patio furniture hah!

    Love the card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Groan!!* (Love it though!)

    Your card is lovely, Bobby! I love the earth tones you've used. Isn't that sentiment a great one?

    ReplyDelete