Monday, November 17, 2014

Card Concept #23 and Time Out #18

Winter advisories have blown into Michigan.  It's a good time to stay in and craft.  I got six cards made over the weekend so the juices are flowing.  Time to pour it on but I'm only posting one at a time. ;-)

This is the inspiration photo for The Card Concept.  They have two guest designers this time, the wonderfully CAS designer Kristie and Nancy, who does wonders with layers and borders.  Go check out their creative cards, along with the rest of the design team.  Wait!!  Check out my card first.  It's for the Clean and Layered concept.


The pinstripe background from MFT was stamped with PTI classic kraft ink on what else but kraft paper. Then I cut WPlus9's Woodland Wreath from kraft and stamped the various layers with Distress Inks.  Instead of stamping the berries, I used some red stickles and the bow was stamped in HA Red Royal on red cardstock.  The little tag and sentiment are from My Craft Spot.

I'm also going to make this my second entry into the Time Out challenge.


Thanks for stopping by.  I always appreciate your visits and comments.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the pinstriped background. Gorgeous card Bobby. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out.

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful Clean and layered card, Bobby! Love those pinstripes and the wreath! So pretty!

sandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandie said...

Love that inked background I thought it was DSP! So good to see you at a Time Out x

Darnell said...

Another beauty, Bobby! I love that pinstripe background which makes it look corrugated!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

It is such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at TO Challenge.

Anita in France said...

Oh I have that pinstriped background on my wishlist, Bobby ... it's just fabulous ... and your sweet wreath is so deliciously rustic ... lovely! So pleased you played along again with Time Out! Anita :)

Joyce said...

This is so rustic and classic. Love your wreath so much.

Jacquie Southas said...

At first glance I thought the background was embossed - love the pinstripe. The berries and bow really pop off the wreath!

sue t. said...

I thought you bought your kraft paper like that! Awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

LauraJane:) said...

The pinstripe makes the card feel cozy!
Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!