Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch is 100

CAS(E) This Sketch is presenting their 100th sketch and they've brought back former winners and design team members to celebrate.  You need to go check out the fabulous inspiration for this sketch.


My card is not a wowser as it should be for such an occasion.


I saw this striped paper in one of my  6 x 6 packs and wanted to do a mitered angle with it.  That's my quilting persona coming out. ;-)   If I were actually doing a quilt, the images would have matched up perfectly but lack of paper meant I had to go with it like it is.  The sentiment "Love, Joy, Peace" is printed on one of the stripes so I didn't stamp one.  Ho hum.

Thanks for stopping by.  Your visits and comments are always appreciated.


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your quilted take on the sketch! Very pretty!

Bonnie said...

I'm impressed, Bobby! I could never get miters to line up anywhere near right! I'd be a wonky quilter!

Joyce said...

This is very pretty. Much nicer than you are giving yourself credit for. Your quilting training is showing!

Anita in France said...

I agree with Joyce, Bobby ... this is sooo pretty ... I love the idea of the mitres ... it really draws the eye in! Anita :)