Sunday, April 12, 2015

Casology #141

I was a crafting fool yesterday.  I made 5 cards but still wanted to do one for CASology.  I mean if you get an honorable mention one week, you can't skip the challenge the next.  That's not polite. ;)  I had a difficult time coming up with something for their cue word - NEWS.  You had the option of doing a baby card to congratulate Gillian on the arrival of a baby boy but I don't have any baby worthy stamps.  I hope this will cover it.


I purchased some cork sheets a while ago and used that to "pin" the sentiment from HA to.  The other paper is from an old, old, old pad from PTI called Library Ledger.

Thanks for stopping by.  You'll get a look at the other cards as the week progresses, so please come back.


3 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi Bobby--so glad you decided to play at CASology again this week. Love your card, and the cork is a brilliant idea. Makes me think of pinning a news clipping or such to a cork board. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. Looking forward to seeing the other 4 cards you made.

Anita in France said...

What a brilliant idea to use a pin board to post the 'news', Bobby ... such a great font to go with the cool, graphic look! Oh, and congratulations on last week's HM! Anita :)

cm said...

I agree with Anita: pinning news on the board is brilliant! Such a cool, clever take on the inspiration! And yes...playing after you've won (yayyyy...) is polite *grin* You're just so awesome...
hugs~c