Sunday, May 31, 2015

CASology #48

I didn't think I was going to have a card for CASology and their cue word "Story" this week.  That is until I remembered I had to make a last minute card for my grandson-in-law when I forgot his birthday.  It may not win any design prizes but I thought it was humorous.


I used PTI's Library Card stamps with their journal die.  I hope you can see the word "Overdue".

I don't know where this week went.  I ended up clearing out my sewing cabinet when one of the shelf brackets broke because their was too much weight on it.  I had a lot of quilt material in it - some of which I know I'll never use - so I boxed it up to donate.  Now it's all organized and even has an empty shelf that I can put some of my card making supplies on.  I think I told you before that I can't get any more of the Ikea shelves that I stored my stamps on and I had an overflow so this helped that situation.  Now if I just stopped buying more supplies . . . . like that's going to happen.  Not at least until I fill up that shelf, too.  ^wink^

I only got one good card made for the Online Card Class and no other cards made this week so I'm going to stop typing and get to work.  Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Joyce said...

Love this for CASology, Bobby. I completely forgot about that library card stamp, but it is perfect. Love the overdue stamped all over! This would be great for a belated birthday card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Bonnie said...

What a clever "overdue" birthday card! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

LOVE the library card Bobby, so creative. Thank you joining us at CASology this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Great idea!! I'm heading to Ikea on Thursday... let me know if you need any 'replacements.'
=] M

Ardyth said...

Fun, fun, fun! He'll laugh and forgive you immediately! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Bobby!

cm said...

*Overdue, Overdue, Overdue*...hahahahaha! Your grandson-in-law will love it, as do I! That now-empty shelf really needs some filling up! I think once your get your online class homework done, you should treat yourself with some shopping. Discounts to be had...and yes, I am an enabler *grin*
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Tee-hee, Bobby ... so much fun ... and so cool! Anita :)