Monday, June 15, 2015

Freshly Made #190

Once in a while you just need a belated birthday card.  My husband is not good about remembering birthdays and so it's up to me to remember and send cards.  I forgot his brother's birthday last week so I made this card using the Freshly Made sketch.


A CB feather embossed in gold is inked with Peacock Feathers and Dusty Concord.  A bit of gold print paper from Michele and the NBUS sentiment from PTI and voila' - a card ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Kim S said...

Love the gold and the rich colors against the white! Such a beautiful way to show off that feather. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This feather looks amazing! Fabulous birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh la, la Bobby! Very nice! perfect Peacock colors!
=] Michele

Joyce said...

Love the gold and the peacock feather. I'm sure your lateness will be forgiven with this awesome card. I keep a stash of belated birthday cards just for these types of situations.

Happy Dance said...

Those darn husbands! I will say that even belated cards are the perfect excuse to party in the craft room! This is gorgeous, and perfectly manly. Love that feather, and that bit of golden triangle paper down the side. Great card. Bev

Anita in France said...

Rich and CAS and gorgeous, Bobby ... love all that yummy gold! Anita :)

cm said...

My husband is quite good at forgetting birthdays, including his niece's 18th, which was early in June! Yeesh! Your card: handsome and striking! The feather is soooo pretty!
Hugs~c