Saturday, July 11, 2015

MIM #217

I broke out my PTI Bitty Buttons the other day for a card and while they were out, I created a card for Make It Monday - Create Your Own Custom Border.  Laurie has a great video to give you a quick start.  Check it out.


Scraps of Core'dinations paper in different button dies are affixed along the side of the panel with my Tiny Attacher. The sentiment is computer generated and the panel mounted on fun foam.

Thanks for stopping by.  Your visits and comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the paper buttons you used for your border.

Bonnie said...

Pretty border, Bobby! I love that sentiment that looks a bit stitched!

cm said...

Border-buttons brilliant, Bobby (okay..the alliteration was not deliberate!). Your card works: I'm feeling a smile coming on in seeing it!
Hugs~c

lostinpaper said...

Great CAS design, the staples are genius!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and I love your adorable border!

Anita in France said...

So sweet and pretty, Bobby ... those soft pastel colours are gorgeous! Anita :)