Saturday, July 18, 2015

MUSE #124

The minute I saw this card of Ardyth's I knew what I wanted to do for the MUSE challenge this week.


This is so cute with the graphic quality that is so Ardyth's style.  Mine on the other hand is more realistic and what may be becoming my style - sort of. ;)


The daisy is from the Tim Holtz Flower Garden set, stamped in Frayed Burlap and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks.  I then used other DIs and a paint brush to watercolor both the image and the background.  A sentiment from Penny Black finishes it off.

I'm so glad you stopped by.  It makes my day when you leave a comment.


15 comments:

Hannelie said...

Bobby, you nailed the watercolour look!
So pretty!

Marybeth said...

Bobby your take on Ardyth's card is gorgeous! You both have a beautiful style!

Nancy said...

Lady, You are doing some UBER wonderful work! Love this card my friend!

Sarah G said...

Love that flower and your fab watercolouring, Bobby - so lovely!

Ardyth said...

Beautifully watercoloured - I love the blocks of blue and green and how that big daisy pops! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Bobby!

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect image for a thinking of you card - great take on the Muse, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

I just got these stamps. Now you're my MUSE! Love this sweet flower and the soft watercolor background!

Buffy Burnside said...

Oh I love this!

Kim Heggins said...

What an amazing card Bobby....this is fabulous water coloring!

Barb Ghig said...

Your water colored background is so pretty and perfect for your daisy, Bobby! Really stunning card and fabulous take on Ardyth's inspiration card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful...I love daisies....

I Card Everyone said...

You've just reminded me that I've missed the deadline for this darling Muse card from Ardyth! Still playing catch-up it seems! Love your gorgeous daisy, Bobby - gorgeous addition to the gallery this week...
=] Michele

Anita in France said...

Simply gorgeous, Bobby ... your watercolouring is fabulous ... soft, calm, soothing ... and just lovely! Anita :)

Ксения Phedra Ли said...

I really like the watercolor look of your card! So gorgeous)

cm said...

Catching up time - and what a lovely starting point your beautiful water-coloured daisy is! So incredibly pretty...
Hugs~c