Sunday, August 16, 2015

Time Out #37 for a Friend

The Time Out challenge is "Friendship is Golden" and that gave me the nudge to make a card for a special friend.  The end of July was my birthday and I got a lovely card from Darnell AND a set of stamps from Technique Tuesday.  That was a shocker, believe you me.  It just goes to show what a special friend that delightful lady is.  They were Thank You stamps so I used them to make her this card.


I used gold and white polka dot paper because she loves her pokie dots and embossed the sentiments in gold, too.  Only 24 carat for Darnell. ;)  Thank you for being so generous, my friend.

Have a great week everyone, and happy crafting.


9 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Bobby ... Darnell will love your super duper, polkie dottie, bold gold card ... it's simply fabulous ... graphic and gorgeous in a deliciously soft way! Always delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bobby. I have no doubt Darnell will love this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darnell will just love it, I am sure, all the golden wonder! Thanks for joining TO x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a dear, and Darnell will adore this! I certainly do...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous sentiment and perfect for your friend! Beautiful card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darnell is truly a 24 karat friend! What a pretty card to say thank you! Love those polka dots with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dots and that sentiment is perfect! Great to see you over at TO, Bobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polkie dot perfection for our special 24 karat friend! What a fabulous card! I know Darnell will love it, as do I!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and what a wonderful sentiment! I am sure Darnell will be over the moon with your fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete