Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Little Stampers CASE and CAS

Sad face here. :(  I missed not one but two, yes I said two, challenges this week with cards I spent a great deal of time on and was very happy with.  I need to find a better way to keep track of the deadlines.

So as not to make the same mistake again, since I've had these cards done for over two weeks now, I'm posting the cards for Happy Little Stamper's monthly challenges. For CAS(E) the designer, who happens to be our fearless leader Kylie, I have this smooshed offering.
LF stitched rectangles cut my panel and a HLS sentiment from what else but "Thinking of You" with the addition of a little bird from "Whimsical Friends".  Here's Kylie's card.
The CAS challenge is smooshing but I used it in a different way.
Here I used HLS Butterfly Birthday stamp and die.  The sentiment is from PB's Snippets.

Now it's time to check the challenges coming up and highlight the deadlines on my sheet.  Then it's on to cardmaking.  I tried a few techniques last night and now I need to finish the cards.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a creative week.




7 comments:

Laura said...

Love the look you have created on these cards! Thanks so much for sharing!

TK said...

Smooshing can either be wonderful, as yours are, or frustrating... I love yours, especially the butterfly!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet cards, Bobby! I especially love that pretty butterfly!

I Card Everyone said...

The same thing happened to me late last night ... maybe we should have a scheduling chat each week? LOve your smooshing ... and that flutter-by? OH MY do I love it!
=]

Anita in France said...

Splendid smooshing, Bobby ... that cute little bird sitting on the sentiment is so sweet! What a gorgeous butterfly ... so dramatic in it's smooshed and black livery! Are you still playing with Feedly? I use the 'saved for later' section to keep track of current challenges ... still miss them though as cards just don't get made (that Time Eating Monster is so regularly here)! I'm so awe struck that you have cards made so well in advance! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Such fun cards for Happy Little Stampers, Bobby. Love them both. I have also made a card for a challenge and then missed it--very annoying, but at least you still get to keep the card!

Kylie said...

LOVE your bright, fun cards Bobby! Your smooshing is brilliant and I love your CASE of my card. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx