Thursday, January 28, 2016

Inkspirational #100

Woohoo!  Congratulations to Inkspirational on their 100th challenge.  They've invited Kylie from HLS to be their guest designer and she's offering a gift certificate to her Happy Little Stampers Shop for one randomly chosen winner. For this one they want you to pick a color challenge from the past to make a card.  I chose #18, green, peach and purple.

You can imagine my surprise when the first day of the Watercolor Online Card Class had us painting pears.  This card was already done and I wasn't about to do it over but at least I do know how to paint better pears now. ;) I die cut the WPlus9 pears from watercolor paper and colored them with Distress Ink.  I wanted the same feel for my purple so I took a scrap of wc paper and inked it up with a lot of water.  The sentiment was computer generated.

Thanks for dropping by.



5 comments:

TK said...

I don't know about your class, but I LOVE these! Besides, there can be more than one "great" pear, can't there?

I Card Everyone said...

Yep. There are those pears we keep forgetting, Bobby! Gorgeous, just the way they are ... put them on our list - along with the peaches, please?
=]

Loll said...

Great job with the pears Bobby!! Love the sentiment you've used for this. :) xx

Anita in France said...

Why would you do this card over, Bobby ... it's fabulous ... those pears are so touchable! Hugs, Anita :)

Pia Larsen said...

This is awesome! The moment I spotted you card I thought to myself "this looks so much like the new OCC class" :) I'll see if I can spot you in class Bobby!
Thank you so much for joining us for our 100th challenge at INK.
Pia xx