Wednesday, February 10, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #158

I got my Stamp of Approval box from Catherine Pooler the other day and was anxious to make something with it.  There were so many good birthday stamps and dies in it but I picked some that I could use for CAS(E) This Sketch.
I hope it's okay that I went with a circle instead of an oval for my focal point.  I tried to squish that sentiment circle into an oval but it kept fighting me and it finally won.
Now that my valentines are done and in the mail, I hope to further explore the contents of the kit.  Stay tuned for more birthday cards.


10 comments:

Darnell said...

What a festive birthday card, just perfect for the sketch, Bobby! I love how you used those streamers! I see your cards being recognized all over Blogland lately (congratulations!) and I think this one is another winner! Hugs, Darnell

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Bobby!!! These stamps are perfect for this sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Totally perfect, and adorable too, Bobby... no fighting necessary!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Bobby! Great take on the sketch!

Joyce said...

Very fun birthday card--I like how you modified the sketch.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet birthday card...love those fabulous streamers.

Hannelie said...

Yes... you won the battle indeed, and in a beautiful way!
Thanks for joining us at CTS!

Bonnie said...

Very festive! I love how you used the sketch and the pretty colors! Don't let those stamps get the best of you!

Anita in France said...

Those fun streamers are so celebratory, Bobby ... such great colours! So happy the stamp won ... it looks brilliant in a circle! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

The streamers, the birthday sentiment circle, the colours...a celebration happening allll over this wonderful card. I agree with Darnell: winner, winner!
Hugs~c