Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More #185

It's time for a photo inspiration at Addicted to Stamps and More.  What inspires you in this photo?
I think you can see what inspired me.
I loved the large sentiment and the pot of tulips so I duplicated them with stamps by Penny Black and Stampin' Up.  The image was colored with Inktense pencils.

If you need more inspiration, head over to Addicted to Stamps and More to see what the rest of the Design Team has for you.  If you enter a card, you may win a $15 gift certificate to Happy Little Stampers.
Thanks for dropping by.  I hope I see you in the gallery.

16 comments:

Kate said...

This is gorgeous, Bobby! I love your pot of tulips and the shadow under it is a fabulous touch. What a wonderful spring card!

Julie B said...

Great interpretation Bobby, the shadow really grounds the vase of tulips. :)

cm said...

Your vase of fresh tulips is wonderfully pretty; how I'd love to have this arrangement sitting on my kitchen table! Fabulous take on the photo, my friend!
Hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby my tulips have popped up ... hope I have a few yellow ones, like these beauties! Really pretty card!
=]

EdenLand Designs said...

What a cheerful card!! I love your tulips, and can hardly wait until I get to see some blooming outside here!! I'm sooooo ready for spring!
Susan ATSM teamie :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

TK said...

Very pretty!

Loll said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the pot of bright yellow tulips. So pretty and great colouring with the pencils. Fantastic CAS design! xx

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty...just love your vase filled with all those wonderful yellow tulips!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous CAS take on the inspiration photo, Bobby! Beautiful coloring with your Inktense Pencils, too...Love it!!!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous grouping of tulips, Bobby.

Bonnie said...

Pretty tulips and vase, Bobby! Love that sentiment!

Mac Mable said...

Loving the creative and contemporary take on the inspirational photo. Gorgeous!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and spring like, Bobby ... your inktense colouring is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Lilian said...

Oh, love those tulips! Pretty card!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Neets B said...

I think I would have zoned in those beautiful tulips too. Gorgeous CAS card, great shading x