Tuesday, November 15, 2016

MUSE CV #70, CTS #198 and 25 Tags Day 10

It's Christmas time in the craft room.   First up is Muse Christmas Visions.  Chriss's card inspired me to make this.
I used the same SSS village cuts on a vertical card with a bigger hill and white sentiment on pp.

Lucky me I had already made a card that was just waiting for a challenge and CAS(E) This Sketch is it.
I wanted to try colored pencils on black so I white embossed the SSS set and used my Inktense Pencils.

Lastly I have another entry into Tracey's 25 Tags of Christmas.  I was inspired by Tracey's own card.
I used a Neat and Tangled set from SOA and pretty much CASEed her tag.

That's silver you're seeing on the star and little balls, and the pink starbursts are almost undetectable but they're there.

I'm so glad you dropped by today.  Your comments keep me going.


15 comments:

Joyce said...

A trio of wonderful projects.

Ardyth said...

Love the retro feel of the patterned paper and the sentiment, Bobby! Thanks for joining us at MCV this week!

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Bobby

Estelle TBT said...

Wonderful Chritmas cards Bobby!!! Great take on the Muse inspiration card.
And you tag is so lovely and girly...

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful tag! I love the Christmas cards...using black adds such drama and elegance, one of my favourite elements to use when making Christmas cards. So very thrilled to see you in the MCV gallery with your hilltop village and the twinkling stars patterned paper! 😘

!neke said...

Great Christmas cards !!!!!
Love the village !

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy!! These are all so pretty Bobby. LOVE the peacefulness of the first and the lovely colors on the second. Sweet tag too!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all wonderful but I especially love your take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so much beauty on one post. Love all your sweet creations.

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cards and tags mf...I especially love, love the black one, sort of a chalk board feeling effect...TFS
hugs,
K

I Card Everyone said...

It has been a nearly craft-free zone here this week, Bobby... so happy to see your darling creations ... thank you for that beauty for CTS, it is fantastic!
=]

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this die and the tree stamp you used. It is such a cute design! Your colors are so fresh and bright!
Take care!
Michele

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous and dramatic starry village scene, Bobby ... and beautifully coloured swags around that fabulous sentiment ... the black on both is deliciously bold! Sweet tag ... that tree is so whimsical! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Beautiful card, Bobby! Such bold but beautiful serenity! Congrats on CTS HM!

cm said...

Trio of WOW, Bobby! I'm especially smitten with the little village, nestled in the twinkly, starry sky! Pretty and peaceful...
Hugs~c