Monday, January 16, 2017

Altenew January Inspiration Challenge

With all my Altenew stamps it's about time I entered their Inspiration Challenge.  Here's the photo they offered.
And my card.
I just got the Adore You set and stamped several of the smaller flowers in Fossilized Amber DI.  I fussy cut them along with a couple of berries? from Golden Garden.  I arranged them on polka dot paper, popping some of them up, and added a sentiment from PTI embossed in white on Chocolate.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope your week is off to a great start.


8 comments:

  1. A perfect card for the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Bobby -- I love the use of the amber color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty take on the inspiration photo Bobby! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the cluster of beautiful blooms Bobby!
    Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful translation of the inspiration photo! The yellow/brown...oh my!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely layering, Bobby ... those soft blooms are so pretty against the chocolate background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete