Monday, January 9, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #203

Michele has her sketch featured on CAS(E) This Sketch this week and it's a great one.
My re-solve to see beyond the obvious dis-solved on this one.
I mailed my last sympathy card Friday so I used the sketch to make another one.  In fact I made two of the same.  Once I found this soft pp, I cut cream cardstock with a SSS scalloped wave, curved the PTI sentiment to fit, stamped in Fog and added the WPlus9 Happy Wishes flower.  So easy I may do a few more with different papers.

Thanks for dropping by.


9 comments:

  1. Seeing the obvious works splendidly here; your sympathy card is beautiful. Such pretty papers; such a sweet little bloom....
    hugs`c
    (Yayyyy...not late in commenting!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that edge on your SSS die. The gently pinked (as in pinking shears) edge really gives this a soft look. And the way your sentiment fits in your curve is fabulous. I often have trouble with that, but you've really made it looks so pretty here. Wonderful sympathy card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely sympathy card. Bobby. That teeny stitched scallop edge is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch Bobby!
    Thanks for playing at CTS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Bobby. Love the sweet flower and the patterned paper you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the patterned paper with that little flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that we had a chat while I got to see your card, Bobby! LOve that pretty patterned paper below your perfect tiny scalloped edge ... thanks, always, for playing along at CTS!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Bobby ... that sweet DP is just gorgeous ... lovely with the scalloped, stitched border and that single bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete