Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CAS Watercolor - June

My pastor's birthday was yesterday and I made her a card that I think fits into the CAS Watercolor Challenge.
My card was inspired by this fabulous sentiment that I saw on Lynn's blog and she was gracious enough to stamp a couple and send them to me. Perfect for a pastor, right?  Then I needed an image to go with it and this wonderful tree from Altenew came to mind.  It's watercolored with Distress Inks.  I think it says 'summer'.  I know my husband likes to sit in the swing at the lake during the summer and just relax.

Thanks for dropping by.




8 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

such a beautiful scene, amazing job watercolouring all the beautiful little flowers. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is peaceful and ever so lovely Bobby!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful sentiment and a lovely card Bobby. Sitting on a swing by the lake sounds wonderful.

I Card Everyone said...

I am still a big fan of swinging... on a porch, at the playground, from a tree... I guess you get my drift. This is so sweet, Bobby - I'm betting she loved it - I sure do!
=]

Loll said...

What a sweet summer scene with your blooming tree and swing, Bobby. Love the sentiment and it is perfect for your pastor. She will love this card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card....what a lovely stamp, that tree swing is wonderful.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful sentiment! And the swing says summer to me! It reminds me of the swing my grandma had hanging from the tree. We could swing so high in it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Bobby and that sentiment is perfect.