Wednesday, July 5, 2017

It's Kylie's Birthday!


The Design Team from Addicted to CAS is holding a blog hop in honor of our fearless leader Kylie's birthday.  You should have come from Barb's Studio Creations.

I thought it most appropriate to use Kylie's stamp line from Happy Little Stampers to make a card for this celebration.
The sentiments are from Bold Birthday Sentiments and the birds from Whimsical Friends, both stamped and heat embossed so I could smoosh the background behind them with Distress Inks.  When that was dry I watercolored the birds with corresponding Oxide inks.

We appreciate all you do with your challenge blogs and stamp line, Kylie. Have a wonderful birthday celebration and  may this day be the start of a fantastic year.

Now you're off to Carolyn Bennie.

Hugs,



9 comments:

Kylie said...

WOW! I love this Bobby, thank you!! Love how you used this set - so cute! Your background is perfect. Thank you for making my birthday so special xx

Barb Ghig said...

Your smooshed background is fabulous, Bobby! I love how you stamped your cute birdies using Kylie's stamps, too...it was so thoughtful! Thanks again for being part of the hop, even though you are on holiday :)

Misty Elam said...

Oooh, I LOVE your background!!! What a great card!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is an amazing background! Cute little birds too. She will love this Bobby!

Anita in France said...

Luscious smooshing, Bobby ... and such cute and fun little feathery friends! You'll smile when you see my Time Out DT card today ... think we were both struck with birds on a sentiment inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

Jaydee said...

Bobby, fabulous job smooshing.... I end up with a drab colored mess -unlike your gorgeous background. I love those little whimsical birds - such a fabulous card.
Hugs
Jaydee

Happy Dance said...

Someday you'll have to do a video on your smooshing technique, Bobby. The background you've created is absolutely stunning. Such bright, vivid colors, and I love how your trio of birds equal your trio of background colors. So pretty! Sweet card, and I see that Kylie loved it, too. : ) Bev

Kim Heggins said...

What an incredible birthday card....so in love with your stunning background! I'm user Kylie will love this.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colors, Bobby! A fun card that I know Kylie loves!