Saturday, August 19, 2017

Addicted to CAS #118

A new code word is up on the Addicted to CAS challenge blog chosen by Susan.  It took me a while to decide what to do but since I wanted to use my NBUS stamps from PTI, I came up with this.
I stamped and die cut the berries, mounting them on a SSS stitched circle that hangs over the top of the card.  The PB sentiment was curved to follow the edge or the circle.

Our sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers who is awarding a $15 gift certificate to the winner of the challenge.  We'd love to see you make a card - remember to keep it CAS - and enter it in the gallery.

14 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Now this is gorgeous, Bobby... and here you told me you'd lost your Mojo? Me thinks NOT! LOve the PTI berries sets! Are we starting a list yet? xx
=]

Susan said...

Just perfect. Always feels good to use those NBUS!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful card, Bobby! I love how you placed your circle off the edge and your use of bold colors on the berries and leaves are just perfect! Stunning work, my friend!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful card. The colors are so vibrant! I used to love making these kinds of cards where a shape hangs over the edge. Thanks for reminding me about them!

Shelly said...

Simply, sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfectly delightful CAS card!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this. You are so good at CAS.......something not everyone can say, including me. I think your colors are awesome!!!

Lynn said...

Love the non traditional shape of your card and the crisp stamping is beautiful!

TaeEun said...

Beautiful design, Bobby! Love the off the edge circle panel and the yummy looking berries :)!

Anita in France said...

Gosh, these berries are so luscious, Bobby ... so scru ptious against the crisp white! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Stunning Bobbi! I love this card design - I'm stealing that high circle for my next card for sure!! x Carolyn

Doni High said...

Great CAS card! Love how the circle extends up off the card.

Ellenor said...

I love the design on this card, it is really stunning :)

Jaydee said...

Love the layout, Bobbi it works so beautifully with this image and I love how you curled the sentiment. Creates such wonderful movement on the card.
jaydee