Friday, September 29, 2017

CAS on Friday #117

New challenge for me - CAS on Friday.  They want us to use dies.


The sunflower is something I cut at Michele's a long time ago and pulled out to watercolor with DIs.  It's been sitting on my desk and I thought it would work perfectly for this challenge.  I cut a panel from CP, mounted it on foam on a Desert Storm card base, then attached the flower.  The sentiment is from TT.

Where did the week go?  Hopefully there's crafting time for you and me this weekend.



3 comments:

Susan said...

Such a delicate and pretty card!

I Card Everyone said...

Wow, you have been prolific, and they're all terrific, Bobby!!! Now. where did that gorgeous die get off to? xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Bobby ... that fabulous sunflower positively glows ... and I love the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)