Well today was certainly a learning experience. Carol let me know that my ATSM post (seen below) had been scheduled for the wrong week - a week later that it was supposed to go live. I wasn't thinking clearly and didn't realize my card actually was on the Challenge blog, just not linked, so I deleted it. Oops. When I saw the card was there I had to try to recapture my post. I'm glad Google has an answer for everything. Some of the recommendations didn't work but I was able to go to Feedly.com and see my original post which I copied and pasted below. That explains the different format.
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
I got my idea for this card from one made by Ardyth that you can see here. I cut the SSS ornaments from sticky paper and used the negative to color them with Distress Ink using a finger dauber. The hangers were stamped with silver ink and Perfect Pearls were applied for a little shimmer. After stamping the sentiment from SSS I thought it still needed something so I colored a scrap of cs with the same silver ink as the hangers and added it to the bottom of the card.
Now that you've seen my contribution, head on over to Addicted to Stamps and More to see what the rest of the Design Team has for you. We hope it will inspire you to enter a card in the challenge.