Wednesday, November 15, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends

I finally had the time to make a tag for Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas.  I was going through my UFO box and found a panel that would make a great tag.
I had embossed the snowflake folder after coating it with VersaMark ink, then rubbed it down with Perfect Pearls. I don't know why I didn't make it into a card but it fit the PTI die perfectly.  I did heat emboss resist on a smaller tag with a sentiment from PB, watercoloring with Distress Ink.  The added little snowflake is cut from metallic paper,  At least that's what the label calls it.  It's a product from Neenah that I found at WalMart and it really has a nice sheen to it and comes in four colors. 

I have another tag made and was ready to post but after reading the rules again I realized I didn't stamp on it. I'll have to figure out a way to add stamping without ruining the design. 

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the frosty look the blue adds to this! Lovely tag Bobby!

Loll said...

The background of your tag is so cool!! I love all the texture from your dry embossing and perfect pearls. The watercoloured mini tag is so pretty and adds a hit of icy colour to go with the snowy theme. Great tag Bobby!! So happy you joined my tag event! xx

Nstiz said...

I love it- a tag on a tag! What a novel take on this challenge. Your dry embossed snowflakes look fabulous on this and so is your watercolor! You are definitely not alone when trying to fit stamping on a mixed media tag. I think many of us have done the same thing.

Anita in France said...

What a lovely shimmery frostiness about this fabulous texture-y tag, Bobby ... the watercoloured sentiment tag complements it beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)