Friday, November 17, 2017

Inkspirational #147

I'm squeaking in at the last minute for the Inkspirational challenge but when you win one week you must play the next.  At least that's my philosophy.  This is the word prompt for this week.
One trend I see, not only in card making but in holiday decor is plaid so out came my Concord and 9th plaid background to make my card.
I added a silver wreath from SSS, a silver word die from CP, some holly from PoppyStamps and bling for the berries.

Now I'm off to link up before it's too late.  Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The plaid is so pretty Bobby and the pop of silver is fabulous!

Marina said...

Glad you squeaked in before the challenge closed! Yes, that plaid (or we call it tartan) is a Christmas classic and so trendy right now.Lovely , festive card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

TK said...

Beautiful plaid, I'll have to check it out! Your card is tremendous with the silver on plaid!