Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #250

I had some NBUS stamps just waiting for a challenge and CAS(E) This Sketch was it.
These are the WPlus9 petunias.  Don't ask what I stamped them in because I was smart enough to write the colors on the back of the paper, and dumb enough to die cut the paper into the flowers.  Ack!!  I've tried to recreate it and came close but no cigar.

It's snowing up a storm here so I have a feeling we'll be hibernating for a few days.  That will give me a chance to get some of January's DT cards ready.

Thanks for dropping by.  Keep warm if you are in the cold zone and stay safe wherever you are.

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty sympathy card Bobby! I like all of the clean white space and the pops of color from the blooms!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Bobby!

Trina P. said...

A lovely sympathy card, Bobby. Beautiful colours (won’t ask what colours you used 😉). Love the sentiment in silver.

I Card Everyone said...

If I had to guess, I'd say those are your pretty Altenew colors, Bobby ... which I've borrowed, but can't help name them!
A beautiful bloom, beautifully arranged - sure to make anyone feel loved!
=]

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely gorgeous sympathy card, it's perfect in every way!

Anita in France said...

Beautifully soft and lovely, Bobby ... the sloping scripty sentiment is perfect with the arrangement of those beautiful petunia! Hope you're staying warm and cosy! Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

Your petunias are so beautiful Bobby. Love the colours and the silver sentiment. Enjoy your time at home while the snow storm is happening. Good excuse to get inky! :) xx