Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Fusion -Red Christmas

I love the photo inspiration at Fusion.  Plaid is my favorite Christmas color. ;)
I made my own with my C9 plaid background.  It took a while to get a good impression and when I was happy with it guess what happened.
Yup.  I was inking up the line stamp and dropped the cube.  What to do?  What to do?  I kept on going and then like a makeup artist I covered the offending blemish.
I like it better this way than my original plan.  The greens and berries are Altenew and the sentiment HLS.

Thanks for dropping by today.  I love it when you do.


10 comments:

Jen W. said...

Aargh! I hate when that happens!! You saved it brilliantly though. Love the layout!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great save Bobby!! This is lovely and traditional yet modern too!

Loll said...

AWESOME!! That is one of the best SAVES I've seen. LOVE this card Bobby!! xx

sandie said...

Oh what a great take on the Fusin challenge Bobby, stunning card

I Card Everyone said...

I'll bet you have no trouble covering up the gravy stain on the Christmas tablecloth, either! Brilliant save, Bobby... and GORGEOUS card!
=]

Karren said...

Wow, what a great save! If you hadn't shown us the "before" shot, I would never have know this layout wasn't your intention from the get-go. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

maria f. said...

Ha! Fabulous story. Fabulous save!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, love this design - it's really amazing! You always inspire me so much with your creations!!!

Anita in France said...

Inspired recovery, Bobby ... and a gorgeous take on the photo ... those delicate berry branches are lovely with your delicious plaid! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Design innovation!! That's my 'excuse' when things go awry - and your innovated design is marvelous! The branches and berries are lovely paired with the white and plaid! Another gem...
hugs~c