Saturday, February 17, 2018

Addicted to CAS #130

Doni is the host for this Addicted to CAS challenge and she chose this as her code word.
Until recently I didn't have any cat stamps.  I don't have Copics and wondered how I could do critter images justice.  Then I fell in love with a couple of PB cat and dog stamps and gave it a whirl. Here's not one but two little cat valentines.
This kitty is colored with Inktense pencils.  To compliment the DSP I cut some tiny hearts and stamped them with sentiments from PTI.

This is the same design in a different color way with the exception of the sentiment which came from PTI.

Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers who will award a $20 voucher to the winner.  Come on over to the blog to see what the Design Team has made to inspire you. If I can make two cards, surely you can make one for our CAT challenge.


15 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Two really cute cards, Bobby! I love this PB kitty and you colored him beautifully on both cards! Great idea to use your PTI sentiments, too...they worked perfectly!

cm said...

Oh my! How cute are your pretty kitties, so gleeful in sharing their love with someone special! Adorable...absolutely!
Hugs~c

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Two awesome Twofers! So creative! Me - I am still mulling it over in my mind, which is unusually blank at the moment....

Lisa Elton said...

Those are so mighty cute felines Bobby! They look like they are happy to be spreading the love!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...so cute! Love these two cards!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Both cards are adorable. I love this little kitty - your coloring is wonderful. The patterned papers you used look fantastic and give such a different look to two cards with very similar designs. Great job with the code word!!!

Nonni said...

Two super cute designs with these cats -I love the strips of designer paper and the clever way you added the sentiment in both cards. Thanks for having my as guest designer at ATCAS!

Bonnie said...

These chubby kitties are adorable, Bobby! Love the conversation hearts!

I Card Everyone said...

You know I love kitties, Bobby... these two are colored the same as my own little fur-balls! LOve your Inktense coloring - you've really gotten the knack for it! Darling cards, darling designs, and look at you using up your PP stash, too!
=]

Doni High said...

Both cards are terrific! Love that kitty!

Anita in France said...

Oh aren't these kitties cute, Bobby ... deliciously coloured, perfectly paired with the PP ... a delight! Hugs, Anita :)

Heidi Weaver said...

Your Penny Black image is adorable. Both sets of colours are just perfect. So much like cats I have known and loved. Great work colouring.

Ellenor said...

Two super sweet cards :)

Unknown said...

Just love the colouring on you kitty. Such great texture and brings out such personality. x C

Jaydee said...

Bobbi I love them both and it was a genius touch to cut out the little sweethearts from the DSP to put on the front of the card of your pink one. This image is wonderful and you colored it beautifully
jaydee